WhatsApp Messenger is used by more than 1 billion people in over 180 countries. It’s has become one of the most popular messaging tools and has become the number one choice for most of the people as a means to stay in touch with their friends and family members, anytime and anywhere.
With its rich text messaging, voice and video calling features it provides an excellent and reliable messaging and collaboration platform that works on all sort of laptop, cellular and tablet devices.
In this post, we’ll you inform you about WhatsApp Location Sharing feature that will help you in sharing your geographical location accurately with your friends or colleagues without the need of any other third-party app or devices.
For this feature to work, all you need is install WhatsApp messenger on your smart devices and register it with your phone number and finish it up with your name.
Once done, follow the below steps to share your location with your friends.
To Share Your Location Using WhatsApp:
- Open a Chat Window of your Friends or Group: You can share your location with a single friend or a group of friends. For that, you just need to open the chat window by clicking the tab CHATS and then select the particular friend or group with which you want to share your location.
- After opening your Friend or Group Chat window, Click on the Paperclip Icon in the upper right corner of the Chat Window.
- Once Open, it will show multiple icons that perform different functions. Select the Location icon.
- When you select the Send Location icon it will find you where ever are. Your real-time Location will be displayed with the details. Make sure your GPS is enabled – providing you and your friends with the most accurate GPS location of yours.
- Here you have the option to Send Your Current Location. Click on this tab and your location will be sent to your friends.
It’s that simple. With WhatsApp, you can easily share your accurate location with your friends without the need of any other software app or GPS device.