HTC U11 Battery: How To Guide For a Longer Runtime
Sending e-mails, communicating via WhatsApp, Skype, and planning business meetings: The HTC U11 has to do many things at once, which reduces the battery life. Luckily, you can recognize the current emitters from your energy hungry device and switch off accordingly for a longer runtime. We explain how you can do this in the best possible way – HTC U11 Battery Guideline.
In this How-To guide page you will find detailed information on the following topics:
This How-To Guide covers the following topics:
Switch to energy saving mode
Darken the display and find apps (To Save Battery Power)
Fewer widgets, reduce volume
Switch to Energy Saving mode:
Like other smartphones, the HTC U11 also offers an energy-saving mode:
- To activate the settings, go to “Settings” and choose “Energy-saving mode” or “Extreme energy-saving mode” under “Power” limited; In the “Extreme Energy Saving Mode” you can only telephone and send and receive messages.
- You can also deactivate network connections such as WLAN or Bluetooth manually if you do not need them. GPS can be accessed via the path “Menu | Settings | Location “.
- To lock all connectivity options at once, you can activate the airplane mode – this is ideal if you just do not want to receive calls or messages. Simply press and hold the HTC U11’s on/off button, and then select the “Aircraft Mode” option.
Darken the Display and Find apps (To Save Battery Power):
In order to further optimize the HTC U11, you should pay attention to the screen display:
- The brighter the display is, the more energy is consumed. Edits the functions in the settings under “Display” according to your wishes. There you can also shorten the “display timeout“, the time before the screen darkens again. Also, no live background should be used on the display.
- In the “Settings” of the smartphone, you can find out under “Battery” -> “Battery Usage” button, which shows which apps consume a lot of energy. Under “App Power Saving” mode you can deactivate or delete manually preinstalled applications you do not need.
Fewer widgets, reduce volume:
- Many apps sync on the HTC U11 in the background constantly new and consume a lot of energy. Therefore, data synchronization should be kept as low as possible. You can do this by using as few widgets as possible.
- In addition, there is the option to reduce the volume as well as ringtones and vibrate completely off.
To extend the battery life of the HTC U11, select the power-saving mode. Turns off connections such as LTE, GPS, WLAN, and Bluetooth. Activates the aircraft mode, which immediately terminates all data connections (If taking Calls and/or replying Messages are not required).
Regulates the screen brightness in the settings: the darker the display, the longer the battery life. Turns off sounds and vibration, and avoid installing many widgets to save power and optimize your HTC U11 Battery.