Effective Date: May 1, 2017
Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from this Site (Telcocast.com) infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials from the Site by submitting written notification to our Copyright Agent (designated below).
Kindly request to include the following information in your Reporting Claim:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Site, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our designated Copyright Agent will review your reporting claims and will respond to you in 24 hours. If any graphic, images, or text found on our site violate any copyright infringement as per the reporting claim we will then proceed to remove or disable the identified content immediately from this Site.
To report, claims of copyright infringement – please email us at email@example.com – and in the Email, subject mentioned: Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement.